Wednesday, July 8, 2009

UP! by Kat

The short before the movie was delightful! (I am trying to find out the name of it because I don't remember.) It was a appetizing first course before a gorgeous dinner with a wine pairing.

One of the things I found quite enjoyable about the movie was the music. In the past I have just enjoyed the soundtrack as part of the movie in the background. The soundtrack for Up, however, was particularly enjoyable for me because the person that did the music also did the music for the 81st Academy Awards, which was my last job. I thought it was such an integral part of the storytelling.

Up was full of beautiful characters and the story moved along at an interesting pace. It left me with such a nice feeling in the end. And please, who doesn't love talking dogs. SQUIRREL!

No comments:

Post a Comment