Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by mary

If you've seen the previous Harry Potter movies then you must see this one, if you have seen the previous Harry Potter movies then you probably already saw the sixth installment of the Harry Potter series!

I read this book when it was first released, which was a few years ago (1995), so I forgot alot of what happened, I even forgot who the half-blood prince was!! Still I was glad to see this movie without remembering what happened in the book. I knew the major events would not change but books that are turned into movies always have minor changes in it. Again, I forgot who the half-blood prince was but I remembered that (no spoiler here) dies - I was just as hurt seeing it played out in the movie as the day I read it in the book.

I can't wait to see the final Harry Potter movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment